Ten-Minute Tuesday is here!
Ten-Minute Tuesday is an easy, quick, and effective way to advance justice in San Diego and beyond.
On the second Tuesday of every month, SDJ will send an email to all Partners in Justice and post on our website a list of suggested actions you can take with just a few clicks of a button.
The best thing about Ten-Minute Tuesday is that it will take you ten minutes or less to work with other SDJ Partners in Justice to collectively influence the paths our governments take.
Tuesday, January 10, 2022:
(1) Apply to be a commissioner with the Commission on Police Practices (CPP).
(2) Listen to a snippet [24:58-26:26] of our very own co-chair Andrea St. Julian’s interview with More Equitable Democracy. She talks about why we need structural change to improve the accountability of elected officials. Tune in on Facebook.
(3) Answer the following question: What is your New Year's Resolution?
Tuesday, December 13, 2022:
(2) Share the podcast with two people.
(3) Answer the following question: What is your favorite Holiday Tradition?
Tuesday, November 7, 2022:
(1) RSVP for our upcoming Justice Exchange on Monday, November 14, about applying to be a commissioner on the CPP.
(2) Check out the application to become a Commissioner on the CPP, and if you'd like, apply, or share the application with a friend. We need good people like you on the permanent Commission!
(3) Check out the job postings for the CPP. Apply to be a paid employee with the Commission, or perhaps share the posting with a friend.
And don't forget to vote today if you haven't already!
Tuesday, October 11, 2022:
(1) Write to your Councilmembers about accepting SDJ's demands on cannabis social equity.
(2) Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
(3) Answer the following question: What is your favorite eatery in San Diego?
Tuesday, September 13, 2022:
(2) Add “Ten-Minute Tuesday” to your calendar so that you never forget!
(3) Let us know your answer to the following question: Do you think San Diego should give each voter four $25 vouchers to contribute to the campaigns of candidates of their choice?
Thank you for your work on behalf of criminal, electoral, and economic justice!